Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

Numero uno

Hi,
This is my first blog and I am very excited... I have always loved to write about my life, record what's happening (so I don't forget), because I realize that my life is slowly erasing, and I want to write it down in BOLD before it all erases. No, I don't mean I suffer from memory loss and I'm losing all my data, although there are some days....it's just that I have lived through an experience that has made me think time and time again that there are others out there experiencing what I am experiencing and this is what I would like to connect to..that and my writing side. There is a side to me that wants to record it,(I'll be honest) because things come to me some days, and then I'm tapping my finger saying, "What the heck was that amazing thing I was thinking again?? "This love of writing is a side I have ignored, but from time to time I either take a course online or have to write out an essay, and this writing thing starts to burn again and I feel time fly and am one with my laptop. Yup it's a pretty good feeling.
So this is what I want to talk about..in no particular order...

1. blended family
2. living with teenage girls (yikes!!)
3. having and holding onto a happy marriage

4. Selling stuff online
5. being a ginger and all the persecution that goes with i t(just kidding, kind of)
6. loving pedicures, mud and all things messy (weird eh??)

Okay, I will add more on as time goes on, but for now, this is what I (and a glass of red) is dictating.
Hope to hear from you (all hair colours), but if there is some serious persecution gingers, let me know!!


Con

No comments:

Post a Comment