Translate

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

50 shades of "count me in!!"

Okay, am I the only one who really wants to read that new book because,
#1. it's really dirty
#2. everyone, and I mean everyone is reading it
#3. I don't want to be left out, geez!!
Up until two days ago, I never heard of it and now every radio station, every hockey mom(really!!), every teacher I work with is talking about it. I have even already made a deal with a teacher and good friend that when she buys it(and she will), I'm next in line. What is this world coming from?? My God, I grew up in Quebec where every teenager was glued in from of their tv on Friday nights watching "Bleu Nuit". If you grew up in Hull, Quebec, you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's not like I never saw this stuff before. Also I has an older sister who had all of the Linda Lovelace books, "Deep Throat" etc.. She wasn't weird okay, this was the 70's. I can't even begin to explain it. If you weren't there, you wouldn't understand, There was a movie but this was the 70's and we read everything first. We were weird that way. So, it's not like this stuff hasn't been around, Why is this new trilogy such a runaway hit??
I guess I'll have to wait and find out..who the hell am I kidding, I just download it to my Kobo Vox. It's the age of instant gratification. I'll let you know
Con

No comments:

Post a Comment