Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Celebrity rant..all those beautiful people

Okay, before you start getting the wrong idea about me, I don't usually(there are circumstances) care about celebrities, what they wear, what they think etc... I'm above all that, I have way more important things to think about, like for instance, why did they have to change the packaging of my favourite ginger snaps, it was fine the way it was! Nothing better with my cup of Stash(product placement) green tea and honey, but I digress...
 Anyways,  I was at the gym today, no didn't spot a celebrity...ha!, in my small town maybe I'd run into the first cousin of the guy who was a room-mate of the new Goalie of the Sens, yup big-time celebs!
So back to the gym, I'm reading the new magazine issue of (okay, it's the opposite of Goodbye), stay with me now. I'm just not sure if I could be sued for writing about magazines and celebrities, so let's play it this way..I'll supply really easy hints and you fill in the blanks. Okey dokey??
So I'm reading about all these beautiful people....I do believe that's the title of the article, "50 Beautiful Stars", and there were many good quotes, but two honourable mentions, OMG, they are gems.
I was chuckling to myself, well chuckling and sweating on the exercise bike, and thinking back I probably looked a little demented...
The first quote was to do with cashmere sweaters, and if this guy wants to attract the babes, he's better either get a different publicist, or think man before you open your mouth...Oh, and before I give you a hint about who I'm talking about, his dad plays a mean, mean guy in the Hunger Games movie, and his brother was in a show with the title that had all the hours in a day, or if you're Canadian, "Hey it's the long weekend, grab a ____ eh, and let's head to the cottage. Living in Canada, we live for the cottage...I don't actually have one at the moment, but there is always one I can visit, rent, dream about, enough of that, back to the story.
Okay so this up and comer actually says he love the feel of cashmere, can't get enough of it, he even called it his policy concerning clothes having to be as soft as his skin!! I am not making this up. Okay if John...oops, I mean Pokey (reference to a past Gumby and Pokey blog, not a weird reference to any kind of Boudoir happenings so get your mind out of that dumpster). So if John(back to actual name, Pokey sounds too weird) said that to me, my first thought would be "I didn't know John was getting a lobotomy?", or maybe the Bodysnatchers come through town last night and seriously messed him up!! Speaking of the movie "The Bodysnatchers, that guy's dad(Hunger Games) was in an old version of the Bodysnatchers...I remember it well, the last scene kind of freaked me out..that bulldog with the weird human face hissing like a cat. Am I remembering that right?? My mind wanders, have you noticed that about me?? If this guy is not wanting the babes, then this quote would be a-okay, I have no problem with any side of the fence you're on...live and let live I say. But seriously, it seemed way too PR to me, and I'm thinking he's into the ladies. So, Come On!! His friends should seriously be ribbing him over that one, I know Kiefer is!
Okay the second quote was from a starlet, model/actress, starring in a show called Rookie _____(substitiute the colour of the sky or my eyes) and she  apparently eats in the bathtub and loves it!!   The quote kind of goes like this, "I can eat cream and macaroni in my bath and I love it!! No you don't, your PR person made that up, and it's crazy town talk....hmm do you take your hot cup of espresso into your shower as well?? Yup, thought so, you're adorable. Crazytown!
Is it just me?
Con

No comments:

Post a Comment