Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Matthew McConaughey challenge to all the ladies

Okay this is very short blog, but I want to challenge all of the ladies. Let's see if this strange phenomenon happens to you. I tried it out on my sister Cynthia and it worked for her too.
Just watch the trailer for "Magic Mike". That's it. Okay before you start saying anything, I know, I know it's not going to win any awards....we all know this going in, and that's okay. I will watch it someday (the Lord is my witness), maybe on Netflix (hello, product placement, hello!!) probably with my sister Cynthia who kind of appreciates Matthew (second to her husband Harry). "Hi Harry!! Oh that brings me to my husband who also make me happy in every way, but John, there's something about this trailer, it's just a weird phenomenon, believe you me!!
Okay, so wait until the end of the trailer. The part where Mr. McConaughey says, "But I think I see a lot of lawbreakers in the house tonight". You'll get this big goofy grin on your face. I'm telling you, I don't know if it's that sexy drawl/combo abs, but whatever!!
Every freakin' time I watch it, this happens. The big goofy grin. Weird eh! This should be studied...it reminds me of that petting the dog thing where your heart rate drops when you pet a dog,  and all your stress leaves your body. Same thing. So you could say that this trailer is good for your health. Just watch it. Just see this as my personal public service announcement. From my house to yours. You're welcome!
One more thing..the other guy in the movie looks pretty darn good as well, and flexible!
Con

1 comment: